Electrician Job in Libya – decent salary, convenient contract terms, opportunity to maintain family and get international experience.
What is the vision of employer?
One of the biggest Power Plant located in Tripoli, Libya offers you an opportunity to join their team and gain not only good profit but international experience as well! Our customer has a highly skilled field service staff available to meet all business requirements.
With whom will the candidate work?
You’ll get a chance to become a part of international team of professionals, top up your qualifications and earn good money!
Electrician’s responsibilities will be the following:
– Assist in installing electrical systems, either below 40,000 watts or above / Install sound systems, security systems and voice and data systems / Install lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers.
– Thread conduit ends and connect couplings and conduit fittings using wrench.
– Secure brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts and pull wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels, and other terminals.
– Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers.
– Replace faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire.
– Replace old fuse boxes / Hook up appliances for power.
– Repair motors, transformers, generators, and electronic controllers on machine tools and industrial robots.
– Consult with engineers, engineering technicians, line installers and repairers, or industrial machinery mechanics and maintenance workers when performing installations.
Core values of employer:
Company executes inspections and maintenance activities efficiently and effectively, based on good project management skills/support. Company ensures EHS rules are applied, for the safety and security of staff and customers’ people and equipment.
1. Net Salary Package – €830 net.
2. Full expat package for you including:
ü 1-year official employment contract (can be extended)
Key Competencies & Essential Skills:
ü 3 years in position of Electrician in industrial sector
ü High school diploma
Good to have:
ü English (pre-intermediate)
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you all further information regarding this opportunity.
Employment with Fossatech Company is absolutely free for candidates.
Questions and answers:
1. Who will pay for visa and work permit? – Work permit and visa are paid by employer.
2. What are the living conditions? – Shared accommodation will be provided.
3. What about safety in Libya? – Staff will work and will have accommodation at power plant. There is no move inside the country and security of power plant is performed by governmental army.
About Fossa Tech
International recruitment company