Foreman Job in Libya – decent salary, convenient and profitable contract terms, opportunity to maintain family and get international experience.
What is the vision of employer?
Our Customer is one of the biggest Power Plant located in Tripoli, Libya offers you an opportunity to join their team and gain not only good profit but international experience as well! Company has a highly skilled field service staff available to meet all business requirements.
With whom will the candidate work?
You’ll get a chance to become a part of international team of professionals, top up your qualifications and earn good money!
Foreman’s responsibilities will be the following:
– Handle creation of job duties and delegate tasks to workers;
– Create and monitor schedules for each worker and ensure that he has the physical and mental ability to cope;
– Ensure accuracy of work orders prior to handing them out and make sure that time efficiency is taken into account;
– Make sure that work sites are cleaned and cleared of any hazardous materials prior to the beginning of activities;
– Ensure that all machinery and tools are available to the crew and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance;
– Perform inspections to ensure that the crew’s performance is up to the set standards;
– Ensure that all materials, supplies, tools and equipment are procured in a time efficient manner;
– Ensure periodic maintenance and proper storage of construction equipment and tools / Coordinate with Site supervisor and EHS all activities.
Core values of employer:
Company executes inspections and maintenance activities efficiently and effectively, based on good project management skills/support. They ensure EHS rules are applied, for the safety and security of staff and customers’ people and equipment.
1. Net Salary Package – €1250 net.
2. Full expat package for you including:
ü 1-year official employment contract (can be extended)
Key Competencies & Essential Skills:
ü 5 years in position of foreman in industrial sector
ü High school diploma
Good to have:
ü English (upper intermediate)
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you all further information regarding this opportunity.
Employment with Fossatech Company is absolutely free for candidates.
Questions and answers:
1. Who will pay for visa and work permit? – Work permit and visa are paid by employer.
2. What are the living conditions? – Shared accommodation will be provided.
3. What about safety in Libya? – Staff will work and will have accommodation at power plant. There is no move inside the country and security of power plant is performed by governmental army.
About Fossa Tech
International recruitment company