Mechanical Technician Job in Libya – decent salary, convenient contract terms, opportunity to maintain family and get international experience.
What is the vision of employer?
Our Customer is one of the biggest Power Plant located in Tripoli, Libya offers you an opportunity to join their team and gain not only good profit but international experience as well! Company has a highly skilled field service staff available to meet all business requirements.
With whom will the candidate work?
You’ll get a chance to become a part of international team of professionals, top up your qualifications and earn good money!
Mechanical Technician will be responsible for:
– Maintain, diagnose and repair a variety of equipment
– Perform preventive/predictive maintenance procedures on mechanical components / Perform basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
– Install and/or replace new or reconditioned repair parts / Test equipment for proper operation
– Require basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits/drawings/prints.
– Be familiarized with electronic cables, connections and sensors.
Core values of employer:
Company executes inspections and maintenance activities efficiently and effectively, based on good project management skills/support. They ensure EHS rules are applied, for the safety and security of staff and customers’ people and equipment.
1. Net Salary Package – €745 – 950 net.
2. Full expat package for you including:
ü 1-year official employment contract (can be extended)
Key Competencies & Essential Skills:
ü 3 years in position of Mechanical Technician in industrial sector
ü High school diploma
Good to have:
ü English (pre-intermediate)
To apply send your CV to email@example.com and we’ll provide you all further information regarding this opportunity.
Employment with Fossatech Company is absolutely free for candidates.
Questions and answers:
1. Who will pay for visa and work permit? – Work permit and visa are paid by employer.
2. What are the living conditions? – Shared accommodation will be provided.
3. What about safety in Libya? – Staff will work and will have accommodation at power plant. There is no move inside the country and security of power plant is performed by governmental army.
About Fossa Tech
International recruitment company