Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Support marketing and communication efforts at both Girl Power Talk and Blue Ocean Global Technology
2. Learn leadership and develop communication skills under the mentorship of Girl Power Talk’s CEO Rachita Sharma and Blue Ocean Global Technology’s CEO Sameer Somal
3. Work on the industry of research trends and make intelligent recommendations on strategic brand-building efforts
4. Identify trends and insights for specific clients based in the United States, Canada and Europe
5. Interact with strategic partners in public relations directly.
English Proficiency (Spoken and Written)
Local language Proficiency (Spoken and Written)
About Girl power talk
Girl Power Talk, in partnership with Blue Ocean Global Technology, proactively builds stellar reputations. We create and promote top digital assets that accelerate the growth of brand equity. We provide the best comprehensive reputation management services, which often include search engine optimization(SEO), social media marketing(SMM), and web development. When an individual or organisation faces a crisis, legal, or PR issues that reach the internet, we specialise in mitigating the impact of the defamatory content and repairing the negative reputation. We empower young women and (men) with merit-based opportunities to grow and achieve their full potential.Our mission in collaboration with our sister company Blue Ocean Global Technology, is to develop girls to become global leaders. We are relentlessly committed to education, gender equality, and integrating the strength of specially-abled communities. We celebrate the diverse talents of each individual.