• Create a website layout/user interface by using WordPress and standard HTML/CSS
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Gather and refine specifications, and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create and maintain project documentation.
• Maintain, expand, and scale our sites.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applies them into
operations and activities.
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
• Work on aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
• Work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse
web technologies, and techniques.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software
• REST API
• Responsive Web Development
• Advantageous to know:
Who Can Apply?
• Are available for full time (in-office).
• Have good knowledge of WordPress development.
Note: Frontend/ Backend Developers are also welcome to learn more.
About Girl Power Talk
Girl Power Talk, in partnership with Blue Ocean Global Technology, proactively builds stellar reputations. We create and promote top digital assets that accelerate the growth of brand equity. We provide the best comprehensive reputation management services, which often include search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), and web development. When an individual or organization faces a crisis, legal, or PR issues that reach the internet, we specialize in mitigating the impact of the defamatory content and repairing the negative reputation. We empower young women (and men) with merit-based opportunities to grow and achieve their full potential.
Our mission, in collaboration with our sister company Blue Ocean Global Technology, is to develop girls in India to become global leaders. We are relentlessly committed to education, gender equality, and integrating the strengths of specially-abled communities. We celebrate the diverse talents of each individual.