About the work from home job/internship
The selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
2. Learning leadership and developing communication skills
3. Working and thriving in a fast-paced environment and mastering diverse skills
4. Handling research and analysis
5. Identifying trends and insights and optimizing speed and performance based on the insights
6. Honing strengths and working with global clients to grow with the company
7. Reading the articles and summarizing the main points
• Must be an intellectually curious and an independent thinker.
• Must have a high level of professional maturity and a relentless work ethic.
• Must have the adaptability to an entrepreneurial and highly demanding start-up
• Must have the affinity for working collaboratively within a diverse global team.
• Must have the ability to work effectively (remotely).
• Must have strong oral and written English communication skills.
• Must have a desire to do your best every day.
• Must have the desire to foster trust & relationships with business
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
About Girl Power Talk
Girl Power Talk, in partnership with Blue Ocean Global Technology, proactively builds stellar reputations. We create and promote top digital assets that accelerate the growth of brand equity. We provide the best comprehensive reputation management services, which often include search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), and web development. When an individual or organization faces a crisis, legal, or PR issues that reach the internet, we specialize in mitigating the impact of the defamatory content and repairing the negative reputation. We empower young women (and men) with merit-based opportunities to grow and achieve their full potential.
Our mission, in collaboration with our sister company Blue Ocean Global Technology, is to develop girls in India to become global leaders. We are relentlessly committed to education, gender equality, and integrating the strengths of specially-abled communities. We celebrate the diverse talents of each individual.