The role involves providing development and support for Managed Services Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad skill set covering C# development, with extended exposure to MSSQL scripting, automation, release management and systems administration. The role is most suited to candidates willing to embrace a demanding and varied but balanced and flexible work pattern, which would include covering US shifts.
· Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications that is well-designed and testable.
· Be accountable for the Task, performance, scalability and accuracy of dashboards & reports.
· Hands on involvement in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
· Create documents outlining and recommending operating models and processes based on collaborations (Design documents, UML diagrams, Best Practices, Troubleshooting guidelines, Release guide and notes).
· Build the capacity to scale and onboard hotels quickly and efficiently.
· Assess an existing implementation along the dimensions of security, availability, and performance and then make recommendations to align with best practice.
· Work with internal customers to document and assess reporting requirements. Additionally, the candidate should have a strong knowledge of analytic data architectures to assist in the development of a multi-tenant reporting environment.
· Assist the team in identifying core test cases for UAT work with Product Owners to ensure test results are consistently documented and reviewed.
· Form operational objectives by studying business and technical functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
· Actively contribute and provide clear communication at daily meetings, daily scrum, refinement meetings, retrospectives.
· Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience in .NET development environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, RDBMS or any other related field
· Strong knowledge in C# programming languages is a must, with exposure to .NET Framework, .NET Core, LINQ, Generics, Threading/Task, Entity Framework and other .NET related components.
· Experience in database design and DBMS systems like MSSQL, MySQL and knowledge in Triggers, Views, Functions and Stored Procedures.
· Experience in MSSQL replication will be an added advantage.
· Experienced in querying data from multiple platforms / tools including SQL sources, JSON, XML, CSV, REST APIs
· Experience and/or knowledge of Bootstrap and popular JS frameworks
· Full exposure to SDLC including understanding requirements, OO design, design patterns, unit test, and integration test, bug fix and deploy.
· Be able test systems and find issues and bugs – white box testing from development point of view.
· Be able to provide development support
· Experience in development of file processing, task automation, software robots, machine learning applications will be an advantage.
· Hands-on experience working with AWS, MSSQL, GitHub will be a key advantage. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
· Excellent Interpersonal skills for developing partnerships/alliances.
If you are looking forward to a challenging and rewarding career, please email your resume along with two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention Support Engineer – Managed Services in the subject line.
About MDO GLOBAL ( PVT ) LTD
MyDigitalOffice (Sri Lanka) is a software and operations company providing services to MyDigitalOffice (USA). Our Office is located in Kiribathgoda. Our specialty is building software components that help maintain hospitality management easy and effective for the hoteliers in the USA and now in the global space.