myDigitalOffice is an end-to-end hotel performance management platform for sourcing, processing and storing hospitality data in the cloud.
Our SaaS solutions help hotel owners, operators, franchisees and hospitality REITs automate the hotel back office and manage property portfolio performance to a tee. The visibility, connectivity, and control delivered by our award-winning cloud-based dashboards, document management software and integrated data feeds allow teams to reach greater levels of productivity, ensure regulatory compliance, and reduce environmental impact while optimizing profitability.
Learn more at https://mydigitaloffice.com/.
Joining the core North America Engineering team and reporting to the SL Technical Lead, the Senior Full-stack engineer must be a modern React expert, ideally familiar with enterprise-scale react applications.
On the day-to-day, the Senior Full-stack engineer will work alongside other engineers, delivering features in 2 week sprint cycles. The ideal candidate should be familiar with agile methodologies and open source software development.
A successful candidate will bring forward a self-starter attitude, leveraging their knowledge of React to drive for best-in-class frontend software solutions. Once a certain level of mastery has been achieved, the Senior Full-stack engineer can expect to expand into additional domains (depending on personal preference), including Automation, DevOps, Data and Systems engineering.
A code assignment will be requested if applicants do not have relevant work samples.
· Attend sprint meetings (daily standup, refinement, review, demo & planning).
· Work on frontend / backend tasks from the sprint backlog.
· Complete feedback and change requests from Code Reviews & QA.
· Support fellow engineers and technical lead with critical tasks as needed.
· Provide feedback for product requirements & business criteria.
· Estimate code tasks with the team to deliver features in a 2 week sprint cycle.
· At least 4 years of experience developing React applications (experience with test frameworks React unit testing, React Testing Library and Jest is a definite advantage).
· Experience managing state with Contexts, Providers and Hooks.
· At least 2 years of experience with Node.js and consuming Node.js API with React applications.
· Experience with git, github, & open source development.
· Experience working in an agile software development environment, leveraging scrum or kanban.
· Experience working with git and open source development.
· Experience with receiving and giving code reviews.
Nice to have
· Experience with GraphQL.
· Experience with Apollo client & Apollo server.
· Experience with AWS cloud applications.
· Familiarity with Docker & AWS Fargate.
· Experience mentoring junior developers through 1:1s, pair programming sessions, screen sharing, etc.
If you are looking forward to a challenging and rewarding career, please email your resume along with two now non-related referees to email@example.com
(Subject line: Senior Full-stack Engineer)
About MDO GLOBAL ( PVT ) LTD
MyDigitalOffice (Sri Lanka) is a software and operations company providing services to MyDigitalOffice (USA). Our Office is located in Kiribathgoda. Our specialty is building software components that help maintain hospitality management easy and effective for the hoteliers in the USA and now in the global space.