- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, ﬂow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of UI/UX design experience
- Portfolio of professional UI/UX design work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and great in Figma
- Able to work under a tight schedule to deliver by expectation date
- Willingness to relocate to Cambodia
About PATHMAZING INC.
Join Cambodia’s leading technology company that delivers world-class digital solutions for major clients including Tesla, eBay, Coca-Cola, Meta, and many local firms in the Finance and F&B sectors. We specialized in mobile and web development and technology service outsourcing. We delivered many digital products, including the first messaging app in Cambodia called “Pouk Mak”. With over 130 strong talents, working out of a world-class facility, we will have expanded our offices to Singapore, the United State, and other regions by year-end.