The ideal person for this role will have the requisite experience, skills, and passion necessary for the continued optimization roadmap of our entire tech architecture, which comprises:
● Over 120 high-traffic eCommerce websites serving customers around the world
● Business analytics that determines product and catalog selection, customer growth, and retention
● ERP software that manages our global operations
● Software that allows us to crawl across product listings at scale
● Modules across all functions – including marketing, logistics, customer support, finance, etc.
● Modules that support workflow, dashboards, and reporting processes for all our divisions
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Senior Developer – RoR/JS will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills. To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
● Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
● Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
● Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
● Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
● Taking a lead on projects, as needed.
● Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
● 6 – 8 years with knowledge in JS FE technologies and RoR. Resources who know JS only and who are willing to learn ROR can also be considered
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
● Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
● Excellent project and time management skills.
● Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to work independently or with a group.
Visit Our Website to apply Directly ultraGenius
About ultraGenius Tech Pvt Ltd
ultraGenius is a developer network that connects US companies with pre-vetted remote Indian developers for full-time, long-term opportunities.
We are building a future of work that is borderless, equal opportunity, and remote-first. We believe that progressive companies looking to build products should be able to create high-quality teams using “1-click”.