London, United Kingdom.
Are you a qualified and experienced Healthcare Assistant and want to relocate to the UK?
Our client is currently offering Tier 2 Visa sponsorship for this role.
The job is based in London, however using our bespoke Recruit – Relocate – Retain recruitment model, Workforce will assist you to move to the UK.
We stand by our motto of “With you all the way”.
Salary: £20,000 – £21,000 per year
Benefits: Long-term positions with genuine career prospects.
Experience: You will need to be a qualified Healthcare Assistant with proven work experience to be eligible for this role.
Responsibilities and duties:
· To carry out and undertake specific and general tasks which will provide good quality of health, welfare and well-being of the residents.
· To contribute, develop and implement residents’ person-centred care plans.
· To work flexibly to meet the resident’s support needs
· To communicate effectively and professionally with all persons in the resident’s life.
· To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company with your colleagues.