Are you a motivated Sales Executive (hunter) who enjoys winning the sale through relationship-building and creative solutions? Look no further!
Successful Sales Executives generate new corporate accounts through the relocation industry, with consultants, HR professionals, executive assistants, global mobility and related fields by cold calling, prospecting, and networking. They uncover new business opportunities and grow vertically within companies. They sell our services to various industries including IT companies, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, financial, insurance, retail, entertainment, and sports. This candidate needs to be energetic, outgoing, proactive, creative and must detail with outstanding selling and networking skills.
- You are a seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality. You are skilled at generating your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research, networking, and driving your territory.
- Identify potential new customers – Your mission is to increase the company’s revenues with new business, so they’re an essential asset to any sales force.
- You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side, so you must be willing to work accounts until the client has a need. Connect with key decision-makers.
- Qualify new business opportunities – You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients.
You have killer time management skills. Sales hunters enjoy a great sense of autonomy. To be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to create results.
- You have a “yes” approach to customer service. Exceptional guest service is what separates Youpal from other competitors. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past and present corporate clients.
- Close new sales.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our communities and team members, on and off the property, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
- You have basic computer skills to learn and use industry tools and programs.
- You are flexible and know when and where to be to create business opportunities and understand the importance of attending industry events and networking functions.
- Lead Generation
- Closing Deals
- Maintaining Profitable, Amicable Relationships
- Contract & Deal Negotiation
Utilization: 40hrs/ week
Languages and level –
1) Fluent in English
2) Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or any relevant
3) Available on a Full-time basis
4) A relaxed and reliable team member that enjoys working with others
If interested, please apply with an updated CV
1. Business Management
2. International Business
3. IT/Computer Science
4. Project Management
About Youpal Group (Sweden)
Youpal Group is a technology-agnostic, agile business facilitator that is passionate about innovation, technology, and society and offers data-driven solutions.
Our main strategy is to constantly adapt to ever-changing customer behavior, market disruptions, operational challenges, and business optimization.
Our projects align stakeholders around a common focus to define purpose and future direction, establishing co-innovation strategies, and identifying open-source tech solutions.
We’ve created a “digital assembly line” where strong teams meet exhilarating projects for successful executions on budget and time, whether onsite or remote.
Youpal Group is focused on making the products that are relevant both today and tomorrow. Our endeavor is to design the best digital infrastructure roadmap solutions. As we see it, the sky is the limit. And for that, we build upon a cloud.
Youpal Group builds, owns and invests in the foundation of a variety of companies. The industries in which in operate include med-tech, ed-tech and a plethora of other services and solutions. We own a cloud, we dream upon this cloud and build upon it continuously.
We believe in technology-agnostic solutions to create a culture that understands the purpose and goal of any digital implementation, installation, strategy, or change. This is Youpal’s strategy to make you part of the foundation and infrastructure of any business domain.